Yes, by heart. You have to learn this song by heart. Why? The answer is simple: because you have to make questions in English correctly, and this song contains an interesting list of questions of different types. Making questions in English may be a bit difficult, so I think you can try to learn this beautiful song and try to keep the structures in that way (and by the way, yes, I know it by heart myself). And you can also test your singing skills!
Take it seriously because I'm giving you an exam next month! I'll give you a copy of the lyrics in class.
See you guys!
beautiful song but it seems to me difficult to sing it. I've been singing and I do it as Marilyn Manson. If Elvis was be able to hear me, he would tell me. Hey guy, why don't you try with baseball?.
ResponderEliminarIt will be funny, but I have a little question: Are you sure I will be able to sing this great song?
ResponderEliminarsalu2 nacho
I'M JOSE LUIS "B".
ResponderEliminarAlegh. I have a dude with respect to the question. Why don't you try with baseball?. Can you explain me that.
I Know to Elvis for a friend mine.She was one fan from him and always was talking about his songs.
ResponderEliminarI think that his songs will forever and never forget.
I´m agree with the reason to learn the song but...I don´t like the song!!
ResponderEliminarit´s too slowly! I sing one word and when i must say the next one I´m dreaming with a flock of sheep!!! hehehehehehe
But I love this activity! I love singing (but I don´t know) and listening music!
Sole B2J